What is Medical keeper’s return policy?
Orders are returnable up to 15 calendar days from the date of delivery (exceptions apply). Customer can return the item on our address –
1005 Manhattan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11222, United States. To obtain a Returned Authorization (RA) number, please have the following information on hand when you contact us:
- Customer Name, Order Number, Serial Number, and Concern.
- Those returns authorized by Medical Keeper may be subject to applicable shipping cost.
- Returns and exchanges will not be accepted after 15 calendar days.
- After 15 days, the manufacturer warranty may still be applicable.
- Customers are advised to contact the manufacturer directly to resolve any issues pertaining to the performance of a product. It is important that the RA number is clearly written on the outside of the box.
- Packages received without an RA number will be returned to you or will not be refunded.
How do I make a return?
First, please read our return policy to verify that your purchase is eligible for a return. If your purchase does qualify for a return.
On all product returns, you are responsible for return shipping unless the sender has made a mistake. You may use UPS, FedEx, or any other ground parcel carrier of your choice through which online tracking of shipment is available.
How much time does it take to get a refund?
If you paid for the purchase with a credit card or PayPal, your account will be credited back the amount of the purchase once the product has been received. and checked by our staff. If you paid with a check or money order, allow 7 to 10 days to receive your refund check from Medical Keeper from the time we receive the returned product.
What is the restocking fee?
The restocking fee of 5% is applicable for all orders
How much will customers pay for return shipping?
Please check your order upon reception. if the item is defective or damaged or you receive the wrong item or the item you purchase by mistake or don’t need any more then feel free to contact us immediately via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Shipping fee is non-refundable which means the customer will have to pay $5 for return shipping.
What do I do if there is returning item shipped mistake?
If you are returning an item shipped as our mistake, we apologize for your inconvenience. We will reimburse you for the delivery costs and the cost to ship the product back to us. For any other return, you are responsible for the original delivery costs and the return shipping expense. Shipping expense in the case of free shipping will be calculated as shipping charges incurred by us
Got any Questions?
Phone: +1 9175646763
Address: 1005 Manhattan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11222, United States